Google+ REVIEW: Febreze Car Vent Clips | Callista's Ramblings

Saturday, April 14, 2012

REVIEW: Febreze Car Vent Clips

febreze
We were offered the chance to try out the newest Febreze product, a small car vent clip designed to control car odors.

It a small little square that is easy to install. You just bend the clip to activate the scent and then clip it onto your vent. There is a small dial to control the intensity of the smell

So does it work?

I think it’s a great idea but we found that if the air/heat wasn’t on in the car, you couldn’t really smell the scent and if the air/heat WAS on, it was overpowering, even with the dial turned down. I’m not sure it is as effective as it claims but I’m sure they will improve upon the design and eventually release a better version.
I would say it’s a nice touch but won’t get rid of strong odors and if you plan to run the heat/air, you may want to take the clip off after the first minute as the scent would stay in the air anyways and then it won’t be overpowering.

*Disclosure: I received the product(s) mentioned above free of charge by the company or PR representative for evaluation purposes. No other compensation was provided. See my Disclosure Policy for more information.  

15 comments:

  1. I really need to find something to get out the spilt milk smell. But too many smell perfumy to me. Thanks for the info

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:12 AM

    I'll have to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Febreeze has some interesting products for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so wish I could have scents in my house... but I can't... they make me sneeze like crazy and just aren't worth the hassle for me. But it does look really neat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm I wanted to try this but now don't think I will. I can't stand overpowering scents

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep seeing them in the store and want to try them. However, I am scared the scent will be too strong like you say.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Febreze but don't use it often, they do smell great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aranda Gibbs8:08 PM

    I love Febreze but never tried their car air fresheners, will look into em' :-)

    Arandamarie1992@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:30 PM

    i wondered how well they worked am glad i found your review now i know how they work thanks very much

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Febreze. I bet these work really well like all their other products.

    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kat E.11:37 PM

    Febreze is great! I'll have to try one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love febreze products. I almost bought this a few weeks ago but decided to wait. I'm glad i found your review so I am def going to pick one up.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love febreze! smells SO good. the car vent clip is a good idea to keep my vehicle fresh too

    Jessica Bleasdale (Rafflecopter: JACB)
    jessicableasdale at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the review. I think I will wait for them to improve the design. Good review

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing the review! I don't think I am going to get this one because I would have to unclip it often so as to not make it overpowering (it gets really hot here in the summer). I will look into a different car air freshener.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...