Google+ From You Flowers–Mother’s Day Gift Idea | Callista's Ramblings

Sunday, May 06, 2012

From You Flowers–Mother’s Day Gift Idea

Mother's Day Flower Bouquet

When was the last time you gave your mother flowers? With all the latest high tech gadgets and gift ideas, I think we’ve forgotten about something as simple as flowers. Getting fresh cut flowers is always a nice touch and if you want to give something that will last, you can always give something else with it but at least they will have something to brighten up their house.

fromyouflowers.com has Mother’s Day Flowers as well as flowers for other occasions.

The prices are quite competitive and they offer Same Day Delivery if you order by 3pm which I think is amazing.  Also they deliver to 160 different countries! How many companies can say that, especially for something like flowers.

Keep them in mind for your next holiday.fromyouflowers.com

*Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. No other compensation was provided. See my Disclosure Policy for more information.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...