When was the first time you saw Titanic?
For me it was with a bunch of friends in high school. We saw it in theatres so I would have been 14 or 15. I remember going in being SURE I would cry as I’m very emotional, especially at movies and have cried at cartoons. There were six of us, all female and I ended up being the ONLY person who did not cry. My friend Jennifer who NEVER cried at movies cried. It was strange which is probably why I remember it so well.
I love Titanic, it’s an awesome movie and I’m not usually that into love stories!
Available for the first time in High Definition, James Cameron’s Titanic is available in four-disc 2D Blu-ray/DVD combo pack with Digital Copy or in a four-disc Blu-ray 3D and 2D combo pack with Digital Copy or a two disc DVD combo.
2.5 Hours of Bonus Footage
The video contain 2 ½ hours of bonus footage never-before-released on disc including:
- in-depth exploration of the film with James Cameron
- documentary footage produced by National Geographic with James Cameron and RMS Titanic experts about why and how the unsinkable ship sank
Even MORE Bonus Content
- 30 deleted scenes
- over 60 behind-the-scenes featurettes
- a look at the ground-breaking visual effects
- over 2,000 photos
- three commentaries
- trailers
- music video
- construction time-lapse
- and MORE
Titanic Soundtrack
If you really love the musical score, you may also be interested in the CD. It’s also a 2-disc combo. The first disc is the Titanic Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (digitally remastered) while the second is Gentlemen, It Has Been a Privilege Playing With You Tonight by I Salonisti
Video Information
Street date: September 10, 2012
Runtime: 194 minutes
SRP: $44.99 (Four-Disc Blu-ray 3D combo pack)
$39.99 (Four-Disc Blu-ray/DVD combo pack)
$29.99 (Two-Disc DVD)
U.S. Rating: PG-13 for disaster related peril and violence, nudity, sensuality and brief language
Canadian Rating: 14A for frightening scenes, coarse language, violence, disturbing content
*Disclosure: I received the product(s) mentioned above free of charge by the company or PR representative for evaluation purposes. No other compensation was provided. See my Disclosure Policy for more information.