Google+ P&G Brandsaver–$164 in coupons out Nov. 7 #PGmom | Callista's Ramblings

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

P&G Brandsaver–$164 in coupons out Nov. 7 #PGmom

I’m happy to announced that I’ve been chosen as a P&G Mom and so will be sharing Proctor & Gamble news and more over the next while. I take a train tomorrow morning to Toronto for the program launch where I will learn more about the company and it’s products.


I'm a P&G Mom

BrandSAVER is a coupon book from P&G and on November 7, the newest book will have up to $164 in coupons on tons of different products. Any family is sure to find something they like.
Where will you find  these coupons? Visit http://www.brandsaver.ca starting Nov. 7.


P&G Brandsaver

*Disclosure: I was chosen as a #PGMom and am going to Toronto for the program launch. No other compensation was provided for this post. See my Disclosure Policy for more information.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...