Google+ GIVEAWAY: Holiday Survival Kit from P&G CAN 12/20 #PGmom | Callista's Ramblings

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

GIVEAWAY: Holiday Survival Kit from P&G CAN 12/20 #PGmom

P&G Holiday Survival Kit Giveaway

P&G would like to help a Canadian out this holiday season with their Holiday Survival Kit. This kit is valued at $65.  Everything you might need to…

Be Beautiful

  • Pantene Moisture Mask
  • Venus & Olay Razor
  • Satin Care with a Touch of Olay Shave Gel
  • Herbal Essences Set Me Up Heat Protection Spray

Be Fresh and Tide-y

  • Secret Outlast Deodorant
  • Tide To Go

Be Prepared

  • Duracell Batteries
This will be a quick giveaway as the holidays are approaching fast.

This giveaway is open to residents of Canada Only 18+. Giveaway is open until Dec 20 11:59 PM EST so you should have a great chance to win! By entering the following contest you are accepting that if you win your contact information will be shared with a P&G PR Agency for the purpose of mailing your prize.

Use the rafflecopter form below to enter. A copy of the giveaway rules are on the rafflecopter form. Entering the giveaway means you have read and agree to the rules. If you need help, email me at callistasramblings AT cogeco DOT ca

a Rafflecopter giveaway


*Disclosure: I am a P&G Mom. As part of my affiliate with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events and opportunities. The opinions on this blog are my own. See my disclosure policy for more.

65 comments:

  1. Gum! I'd definitely add gum. Chewing gets out stress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. entered to win i like the herbal essence tide and duracell

    ReplyDelete
  3. puffs with vicks tissues

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some sort of chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pantene shampoo and conditioner, and chocolate :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laundry detergent. I do so much laundry, detergent would help!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Samantha F9:50 PM

    I would add pads and diapers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anti=perspirant cause I sweat when I am stressed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clear Nailpolish - Not just for your nails, but pantyhose repair and more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous9:55 PM

    I'd add a pain reliever for the holiday headaches :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd add moisturizer! My skin is so dry in the winter I need to have it with me all the time! and chapstick!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would add chocolate for a treat after all the cleaning and cooking lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lip Balm and a toothbrush!

    RAFFLECOPTER NAME
    is
    Anne Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  14. Leanne S10:35 PM

    Tampax and deoderant

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would add perfume and lip gloss!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous11:32 PM

    lip balm
    jan

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous1:49 AM

    I would add a sleeping mask to help with beauty sleep after the party.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would add a festive CD to get everyone in a good mood

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kleenex or Band Aids

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would add lip balm and kleenex.cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous9:15 AM

    You can never go wrong with adding chocolate!
    My rafflecopter name is Julie G.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Toothpaste and floss

    ReplyDelete
  23. Dreena11:59 AM

    Lip balm and lipstick.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Face cream and a few bottles of white wine or champagne

    meikleblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. bandaids and polysporing - for any injuries. Definitely need some kind of pain relief. Wind up flashlight with radio

    ReplyDelete
  26. bandaids, Tylenol and some beer :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Anonymous4:14 PM

    I'm all about the beer addition
    jan

    ReplyDelete
  28. Anonymous5:57 PM

    Dish soap to help with the post holiday dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Anonymous7:44 PM

    Wine!! lol, just kidding! I would add diapers and baby wipes.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I would add some lip balm
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  31. Anonymous9:57 PM

    I would add candles for ambiance.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I would add some tylonel!
    (Karla Sceviour)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Anonymous11:17 PM

    I would add some Lindt chocolates (because chocolate makes everything a little bit better). :P

    ReplyDelete
  34. I would add wine...is that allowed? lol

    ReplyDelete
  35. Anonymous3:45 AM

    My survival holiday kit definitely needs some booze and a solar charger for all my devices. I need to be plugged in at all times.. how sad is that LOL..

    thanks for the chance.

    Kev

    ReplyDelete
  36. always pads or liners

    ReplyDelete
  37. I would add Midol. Nothing worse than cramps on a vacation - bleh. Great giveaway - thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  38. several bars of chocolate

    meikleblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. penny9:42 AM

    pads or liners, flushable wipes, head ache pills

    ReplyDelete
  40. Anonymous9:48 AM

    I would add facial moisturizer! Always a need with the weather

    JAIMEE M

    ReplyDelete
  41. bottle water, handi--wipes, plastic bags to dispose of things.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I would add gum because they say gum works on heartburn

    ReplyDelete
  43. A BOTTLE OF DESARONA FOR MY COFFEE-THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Samantha F2:04 PM

    I would add lip balm and kleenex

    ReplyDelete
  45. I would add chapstik q-tips gum and static gaurd and hand sanitizer!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Facial Tissue and q-tips

    ReplyDelete
  47. Id add nice candles they are always a must
    amymccarty at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. a cranberry scented holiday candle

    ReplyDelete
  49. Dreena11:21 PM

    Lip balm and lipstick.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I would also add Gum to the list.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...