Google+ WFMW: Brand-Loyal Edition | Callista's Ramblings

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

WFMW: Brand-Loyal Edition

It works for me!

I'm a generic kind of gal, most things work just as well when they are the generic brand but there are a few things I get certain brands for.

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese - I can't STAND any other variety of Mac and Cheese. They are all so gross!

Miracle Whip - Okay so I HAVE had other Mayo's but I MUCH prefer this kind. We don't buy generic.

Campbell's soup - when we buy canned soup it's always Campbells. The only time we have a generic brand is when it comes from a food bank. Even then some kinds I just CANNOT stomach.

Kraft Sliced Cheese - I will eat other varieties but hubby won't touch any other kind so this is the kind we buy.

Heinz Canned Pasta - Can't stand any other brand. Ech!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:10 AM

    Us too, and the kids won't eat any other Ketchup but Heinz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm that why about ketchup...Heinz or Hunt's only!

    Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...