Google+ 25 Crazy Dayz of Giveawayz | Win One of Two Prize Packs - Weight Loss ($191) or Cooking/Food ($115) (US/CAN) #CouponCabinHop | Callista's Ramblings

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

25 Crazy Dayz of Giveawayz | Win One of Two Prize Packs - Weight Loss ($191) or Cooking/Food ($115) (US/CAN) #CouponCabinHop

Coupon Cabins 25 Crazy Dayz of Giveawayz
Welcome to CouponCabin’s 25 Crazy Dayz of Giveawayz!

This multi-blog event is hosted by Simply Stacie, Makobi Scribe and Sassy Mama in LA and is sponsored by CouponCabin. This is the biggest event the blogosphere has seen with over 400 giveaways each at $25 value or more plus a huge giveaway with some major prizes like a MacBook Air, iPad2 and Visa Gift Cards. You can find all the giveaways from the participating blogs by visiting the host blogs, Simply Stacie, Makobi Scribe and Sassy Mama in LA. Each host blog will feature a different set of giveaways for you to enter!

No matter what type of coupon you're looking for, you'll find it and over 100,000 others at CouponCabin.com, a leading destination for coupon codes, printable coupons, deals and more. Now with a new and improved grocery coupons section and the largest selection of coupon codes that are guaranteed to work, CouponCabin is the best place to start your search for savings. This holiday season, CouponCabin is dedicated to making holiday savings as easy as pie by bringing you the best deals for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. You can also download our CouponDetector and we'll let you know when the site you’re shopping has coupons and deals available. Never pay full price again with help from CouponCabin.com!

CouponCabin is giving away the following fabulous prizes:

Grand Prize: MacBook Air (11-inch, 128GB; ARV $1,199)
2nd Runner Up: iPad2 (16GB, with Wi-Fi +3G; ARV $629) and $200 Visa Gift Card
3rd Runner Up: iPad2 (16GB, with Wi-Fi +3G; ARV $629)
4th Runner Up: $300 Visa Gift Card
5th Runner Up: $200 Visa Gift Card
6th, 7th, 8th and 9th Runner Ups: $100 Visa Gift Card each

Please visit Simply Stacie, Makobi Scribe and Sassy Mama in LA to enter the grand prize giveaway and make sure to say (Callista's Ramblings) referred you! You can enter on all three sites or just one- it’s up to you! If you enter all three giveaways that just means more chances for you to win.

I decided my theme for this event would be Food/Cooking. I have seven wonderful sponsors that make up two prize packs that you can choose from. The links go to my sponsor spotlights.

Prize Pack #1 - Weight Loss
Zone Fast Weight Loss Program (RV: $179)
Around the Plate 31 Day Food Diary (RV: $12)
TOTAL: $191
Zone Fast Weight Loss Program

Around the Plate 31 Day Food Diary

Prize Pack #2 - Cooking/Food
Sophia Grace Apron (RV:$35) Use the code "ilovecallista" to get $10 off AND free shipping! But hurry, this code is only good till Nov. 30.
Cowboy Food by DD Little + Jar of Spice ($19)
Easy Entertaining for Beginners by Patricia Mendez ($19)
La Vie Non-Alcoholic Wine ($32)
Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract($10)
TOTAL: $115

Sophia Grace Apron

Cowboy Food by DD Little

Entertaining for Beginners by Patricia Mendez

La Vie Non-Alcoholic Wine/Health Drink

Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract

I will be doing a review of all of these over the next 25 days (except for the Zone Fast which I'll be reviewing some of their foods, not the weight loss program itself.)

To enter, please use the rafflecopter form below. If you don't know how to use it, see this rafflecopter guide. A copy of the giveaway rules are below and on the rafflecopter form. Entering the giveaway means you have read and agree to the rules. If you have any problems, email me callista83@cogeco.ca

GIVEAWAY RULES:
One Person Per Household. Open to residents of the USA and Canada who are 18+. Giveaway open until November 25, 2011 @ 11:59 PM EST.  Odds of winning depend on number of valid entries received. Duplicate (accidental or not) entries will be deleted before a winner is picked and winners entries will be verified. Winners will be selected using random.org on November 26, 2011 and will be contacted by email. Winners will have 3 days to claim their prize or their prize is forfeit and another winner will be chosen. Prizes will be shipped by each sponsor so you will receive all prizes separately. If you do not receive your prize within 6 weeks, you can contact me and I'll see what I can do but I cannot guarantee a replacement. Contest Void Where Prohibited. This giveaway is not associated, nor sponsored by Facebook. We hereby release Facebook of any liability.

(Click Read More if you cannot see the rafflecopter widget)
PLEASE NOTE: I've changed it to one mandatory entry but those who already entered will still have the same amount of entries, so it's fair!






Enter the other blogs' giveaways in the CouponCabin’s 25 Crazy Dayz of Giveawayz by visiting the links below!



*Disclosure: I will be receiving the product(s) mentioned above free of charge by the company or PR representative for evaluation purposes. No other compensation was provided. See my Disclosure Policy for more information. 

138 comments:

  1. I love food! So, I'm all for the cooking/food package! Thanks for a great giveaway and your blog is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all of it! to pick one, the sophia grace apron

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to win the weight loss package. But, I would be grateful if I won either!

    pjames330 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. First choice is cooking/food

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think my first choice would be the weight loss package

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love the cooking/food prize pack.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prize pack #2!
    courtneylane6@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2
    jessicawedwards@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hard to choose either would be great! But if I had to choose it would probably be the weightloss package

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want the food one; however the weight loss one is the one I need.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lori Thomas10:37 PM

    I like the Food/Cooking

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would like the cooking/food package even though the one I need is the weight loss one, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would like the Food/Cooking prize pack.

    ReplyDelete
  14. rene miller11:44 PM

    i would like prize pack number 2

    renelmiller803@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd love the Cooking/Food prize!

    ty

    nancyrobster at gmail dot com

    Rafflecopter name is ANNE TAYLOR

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to win either one. The first prize pack will be for me and if i won the second one then i would give that to my husband


    Christyn M

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'd most love to win the cooking/food prize pack!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Acomplia Rimonabant is used complementary to diet and exercise to treat obese or overweight patients.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would love either,but #1 would be my first choice.
    ksceviour at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. i would be happy with either package but i love food so that is my first choice
    sue14625@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I want the food one :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'd love the food/cooking prize!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anonymous12:25 PM

    HORTON111@AOL.COM

    WEIGHT LOSS

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am most excited about prize pack #2.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Both are awesome, I would pick the weight loss package first.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Mary C.4:06 PM

    Weight loss kit, please.

    ighmeg at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Renee Sapone6:05 PM

    Weight loss program!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I would love the cooking/food package!

    micaela6955 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I would like to try the not so blonde brownies.
    micaela6955 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Anonymous9:19 PM

    I would love to win the Prize Pack #2 - Cooking/Food.

    Kathy Davis

    kdavis1@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  31. Anonymous9:21 PM

    I voted for you on Picket Fence.

    Kathy Davis

    kdavis1@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  32. Weight Loss Zone Fast Weight Loss Program

    ReplyDelete
  33. andalene11:09 PM

    Package #2
    abrennan09@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. would prefer the prize 2 cooking and food
    vmkids3 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. i would really like the cooking prize pack

    lauren51990 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. #2!

    mrs.marcus2 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I need the weight loss but I want the cooking/food.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I'd like the cooking food package.
    cloud10277@Hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Anonymous2:06 AM

    The food!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Crystal S.9:06 AM

    Well I should probably say prize pack 1, but I want prize pack 2!
    sellcrystal2 (at) yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I would love the cooking/food prize. My husband and I just bought our first house and we have a wonderful kitchen. I can see myself in that fabulous apron cooking up a storm!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I would like that cooking/food package.

    luvdatmouse at charter dot net

    ReplyDelete
  43. All about the food package!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Anonymous9:16 PM

    I would love the Prize Pack #1 - Weight Loss. I could use help dropping a few lbs!

    hebert024 at aoldot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I would love the weight loss package!

    luv.me.some.blog[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  46. The weight loss prize would be great. I've always been curious about the Zone Diet.

    jalapeno714 (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Cooking and food prize! :)

    ReplyDelete
  48. I would really like the cooking prize pack
    brand242003@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I would really like the cooking prize pack
    brand242003@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I'd be happy with either :)

    ReplyDelete
  51. Cooking/food especially with the holidays coming up!
    rosans4@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  52. Anonymous3:25 AM

    I would like the weight loss package!

    wwinslow4 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I'd love the Food/Cooking package

    ReplyDelete
  54. Totally the weight loss for this chunky monky here

    ReplyDelete
  55. I would love prize pack 2 chaselhoff at usa dot net

    ReplyDelete
  56. I'd like the Cooking/Food package!

    Thanks!
    Jenn from How to Make Hair Bows
    learnquilling@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. cooking
    brittneydejajason at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Anonymous11:09 AM

    i would love to win the weight loss. debra.pauley@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Would love the Cooking/Food prize package!
    glendasembree@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I would be happy with either but my first choice is Prize pack #2.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Lantana1:35 AM

    I want to win the weight loss package. I love the food diary. I really need to keep up with what I eat. I'm sure I'd be surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  62. erica5:31 PM

    weuight loss for sure!
    missyingling@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I would choose the weight loss package. I would love to keep my weight in check over the holidays!
    smchester at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. Anonymous4:22 PM

    I would love the weight loss package!
    Meghan P
    meghan_L_P@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. The Cooking/Food package looks best to me! That apron is very cute :)

    teetersj(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  66. Anonymous3:16 PM

    Prize Pack #1 jtwark@mail.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. weight loss! thanks a bunch! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  68. Cooking or Food!

    simplystacieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I'd love the food package, #2! It all sounds so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  70. I'd choose weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  71. heather loftus10:15 PM

    weight losss

    heather.loftus@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I would love to win the weight loss package.
    l_dog542 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  73. Weight loss for sure. I need help

    ReplyDelete
  74. I would love to win the cooking/food prize package.

    ReplyDelete
  75. the weight loss one!

    sweetpea0861@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I would love to have either but I need the weight loss! Thanks for the chance

    ReplyDelete
  77. Anonymous11:48 AM

    I'd choose Prize Pack #2

    ReplyDelete
  78. I love the cooking food. Rita Spratlen rjspratlen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. i'd like prize pack #1

    ReplyDelete
  80. i need the 1st one weight loss
    traceyj40@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  81. The weight loss package would be a great new years resolution! Would love to win!

    ReplyDelete
  82. Anonymous6:09 AM

    Cooking/Food thanks!
    paramourbeat at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  83. If I got the food package, Id be having to get the weight loss package LATER, so I am saving a step here and asking for the Weight loss package.LOL!

    thanks much!

    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  84. The weight loss package since like a lot of people my diet will start on the 1st or maybe the 2nd of January ;)
    ticklemetiffy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  85. The Cooking/Food package would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  86. Anonymous7:43 AM

    Cooking/Food package please! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  87. Anonymous7:43 AM

    email for above entry....
    Cooking/Food
    jmcghee2024@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. I'd like the cooking/food package.

    Thanks,
    VaDebby@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  89. I'm gonna go with what I want and not with what I need so the cooking/food package,
    Jennifer Lachman

    ReplyDelete
  90. Both great prize packages. I really want the cooking/ food prize pack. I am preparing to do a LOT of baking really soon! I've been without a mixer for over a year and just got a tip that I am getting one for my Birthday/ Christmas so this would be PERFECT to go along with that! Thanks so much for the chance. Have a wonderful Holiday.

    Angela MacIntyre
    angiemac107@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  91. Well, I could use either prize pack [hehe] but I'll go with the food/cooking since I just can't help myself. ;]

    ReplyDelete
  92. Both are great giveaways but I really would like the weight loss one. I have been wanting to try the zone products for some time.

    kayswederski@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. weight loss please :)

    ReplyDelete
  94. Anonymous8:15 PM

    I would like the cooking prize :)

    ReplyDelete
  95. I would love the weight loss package. Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  96. I sadly wouild need the diet

    ReplyDelete
  97. I'd love to win prize pack #2

    ReplyDelete
  98. I'd like Prize Pack #2

    ReplyDelete
  99. I would definitely like to win the cooking food prize pack #2.
    lyndaclark81(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  100. I'd like to win Cooking/Food

    ReplyDelete
  101. weight loss please!

    tristazmail yahoo com

    ReplyDelete
  102. I would LOVE to win the weight loss prize package! I'm sort of at a stand still in my weight loss journey and I think this would really help! Thank you so much for the chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  103. I really need the weight loss prize!

    tdlsfm(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  104. I would love the weight loss package.

    BBrittBrat1398@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  105. I would like to win Prize Pack #1 Weight Loss

    ReplyDelete
  106. weight loss
    amy16323(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  107. Weight Loss

    Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  108. Most interested in the Zone Diet stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  109. Sylvia11:40 PM

    I would be so excited to win either, but I would prefer the weight loss package

    ReplyDelete
  110. Prize pack #2 is what I would like to win.
    stanleybilly(at)bellsouth(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  111. i'd like the weight loss package

    julia8274@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  112. I would get the Cooking/Food package!

    Thanks!
    Jenn from How to Make Hair Bows
    learnquilling@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  113. Anonymous4:07 AM

    I would love the cooking/food package!
    pauline15_01(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  114. Anonymous8:10 AM

    Oh, the cooking gift looks wonderful!

    nickyflowers1978@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  115. Anonymous9:00 AM

    Weight Loss for me.

    stephanie_adkins@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  116. Anonymous1:03 PM

    I would love to win the weight loss prize my diet starts in the first. Gotta burn of these Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  117. Anonymous1:39 PM

    I would love to win Prize pack #2!

    ReplyDelete
  118. I would love the food/cooking giveaway.
    menzies(at)bell(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  119. weight loss
    kendra G

    ReplyDelete
  120. Weight Loss

    s2s2 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  121. I would like to win the weight loss one. Thanks for the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  122. The cooking one would be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  123. I'd like the cooking/food prize!

    ReplyDelete
  124. Augusta Arwood11:18 PM

    Cooking/Food Sophia Grace Apron

    ReplyDelete
  125. I'd love to win the Weight Loss one.
    heatherpooh (hotmail)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...